Sports Medicine Seminar
Dr. Melander is proud to be a part of the Signature Sports Medicine Seminar Thursday, November, 30.
Signature Medical Group and Athletico Physical Therapy are offering a free education opportunity for athletic trainers to gain additional knowledge about current trends in hand, wrist, and shoulder injuries. This program is intended for athletic trainers, athletic directors, physical therapists, and coaches.
The physicians of Signature Medical Group provide orthopedic services to help athletes of all levels perform at their highest potential. In addition, our physicians offer injury prevention education, injury evaluation and orthopedic surgery, including minimally invasive options.
- Review general hand, wrist and shoulder anatomy
- Understand pathophysiology of common injuries
- Demonstrate evaluation techniques
- Discuss common differential diagnosis
- Implement appropriate treatment and referral
- Accessing community services for vulnerable athletes
- Enrico J. Stazzone, MD – Board-certified orthopedic surgeon specialized in pediatric sports medicine – Mid County Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
- Matthew P. Melander, DO – Board-certified orthopedic surgeon and fellowship trained in Sports medicine – St. Charles Orthopaedic Surgery
- Jennie Oberkrom, MSW, LCSW – Signature Medical Group
- Thursday November 30, 2017
- The Lodge Des Peres
- 1050 Des Peres Road, St. Louis, MO 63131
Space is limited. Registration required. Sign up now!
Categories: Sports Medicine