Meet the Staff September: Nurse Practitioner Holly
Meet the Staff September: Holly
Each day this week Melander Sports Medicine will introduce you to another member of the team. Today we are getting to know more about Holly, the nurse practitioner.
Holly works alongside Dr. Melander treating patients and assisting in surgery. Holly is passionate about orthopedics and enjoys her direct contact with patients in her role as a nurse practitioner.
We sat down and interviewed Holly and this is what we learned:
- Holly has been a Nurse Practitioner for 2 years and a Registered Nurse First Assist (RNFA) for 17 years. Dr. Melander and Holly have been working together since 2008.
- In her free time she likes to exercise that includes training for half marathons, taking day trips in her Jeep, and cheering on her kids at their sporting events.
- Her favorite color is Pink.
- She enjoys vacationing to Captiva Island, but she said any beach vacation will do.
- Her favorite food(s) are pizza and sushi. She couldn’t pick just one.
- Her favorite animal is a dog. She has two dogs named Brody and Maggie.
- She is a Chicago Bears and St. Louis Cardinals fan!
- Anything that makes her laugh is what you will catch her watching on television.
- If she could have any superpower she would like the power to heal people.
For more information about Holly and her professional background, you can visit our about page.