Meet the Staff September: Medical Secretary Ellen
Meet the Staff September: Ellen
Each day this week Melander Sports Medicine will introduce you to another member of the team. Today we are getting to know more about Ellen, the medical secretary and workers’ compensation coordinator.
Ellen has recently taken on a new role within the practice as the workers’ compensation coordinator for Dr. Melander and she continues to assist Dr. Melander in clinic and behind the scenes answering patient phone calls.
We sat down and interviewed Ellen and this is what we learned:
- Ellen has worked for Signature Orthopedics for 30 years as a medical assistant and medical secretary. She has worked with Dr. Melander for the past 12 years.
- In her free time she likes to garden, play with her animals and take rides on her Harley with her significant other.
- Her favorite color is Pink.
- She enjoys vacationing to Wisconsin.
- Her favorite food is any kind of cookie.
- Her favorite animal(s) are cats and dogs. She has several and is always taking in a new stray.
- She is a St. Louis Blues fan! LGB!
- Her favorite movie is Hellfighters with John Wayne.
- If she could have any superpower she would like the power to see into the future.
For more information about Ellen and her professional background, you can visit our about page.